The need to use granola for weight control or health protection is gradually becoming a habit of many consumers. Today, cereals in general or granola, muesli, nuts, etc., in particular, are often used as a breakfast full of nutrients or a healthy snack. But is this the truth? Or just the "overstatement" of the marketing.
Table of contents [hide]
The presence of nutrition and value for health
Granola is made from premium nuts with high nutrition, such as oats, walnuts, macadamia nuts, almonds, cranberries, honey, and vanilla, which are handmade processing to ensure and retain the inherent nutritional content and do not use sugar. Thanks to the nutrition from nuts, granola brings unexpected health value to users.
How to get the nutritional value
According to the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), 100g of granola will contain about 471kcal; these contents can also vary depending on ingredients, processing methods, and user usage.
Maybe people don't know that 471kcal from granola will be equivalent to the calories of a double cheeseburger (450-990 kcal), one subway sandwich (475kcal), or fried chicken sandwich (570kcal).
Although granola has healthy ingredients, it still contains fat and calories, so if eaten improperly or in excess, it will still cause weight gain or lead to obesity.
Is eating granola fat/weight gain?
It is a food that many women often know for its effective weight loss, so Olaben will share the secret to eating granola without fat and losing weight:
- The importance is to pay attention to the dosage when using: You should only use 45 - 50g /day.
- Granola can combine with yogurt/milk without sugar, greek yogurt, and fruit to create a complete meal that will keep you full for a long time without overheating.
- Attention to choosing healthy foods to combine and create richness for meals. It should be integrated with salads with vegetables and fruits such as bananas, apples, dragon fruit, etc.
- Choose quality granola. Currently, on the market, there are many types with different prices, depending on the brand that will have other ingredients, avoid buying those with sweeteners or sugar; should carefully choose products with natural ingredients to bring the best value to customers
Quality granola will be made from 100% natural ingredients containing many nutrients combined with premium honey.
Gain weight with granola
This is a healthy, whole food that you can use every day to help you gain weight.
- The dosage used with the need to gain weight, the dosage will be somewhat more comfortable, can be used alternately with snacks (preferably 2 hours after the main meal), used 2-3 times per day to achieve the best efficiency.
- Note: Should eat on time, avoid skipping meals (especially main meals), then the method of weight gain with granola will be highly effective.
Healing and purifying the body with granola
According to research, we should use protein of plant origin rather than animals because the mechanism of nutrient absorption for plant-based foods only takes more than 30 minutes to digest and absorb nutrients. Especially in granola contains protein and nutrients from nuts, grains, vegetables, etc. So it can be said that this is an effective healing method, helping to detoxify and purify the body against disease.
- Provides abundant fiber to help improve stomach health and promote digestion
- It contains an extraordinary amount of plant protein, providing a good amount of protein for the body.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals (iron, zinc, vitamin B, etc.) to help improve resistance
- Reduce cholesterol in the blood, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- It contains many antioxidants to help rejuvenate the body and skin
- Prevent anemia, reduce migraines
- Boost your brain thanks to its rich fat content
Some share how to properly use granola in the diet not to gain weight or gain weight out of control. Hoping the article helps people understand the use and will successfully apply the method of eating cereal to regain the dream shape.