PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
DEVELOP THE OLABEN WEBSITE
- Develop, provide and improve our products, events and customer services; Make your shopping experience easier, more personalized, more enjoyable and more efficient.
- Conduct internal research, data analytics, statistical analysis and performing analytics to create, protect, improve, and optimize the Olaben website and the user experience.
- Complete the transactions you request and provide consistent, personalized services, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers.
- Create and manage your online accounts, profiles and Olaben memberships; Send notifications related to your account, purchases, exchanges and returns;
- Carry out certain short-term activities and other reasonable internal purposes related to the products or services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us.
BUILD AND MAINTAIN A TRUSTED AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT.
- Analyze your engagement with our brand and your use of our Services to better understand your interests and behaviors and customize your experience;
- Detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity, including fraudulent transactions, error, negligence, and breach of contract, and to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Olaben and our users, customers, employees or the public;
- Debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our Services;
- Comply with our legal obligations, including our tax obligations and those related to the prevention of fraud and money laundering, and those required for you to benefit from rights recognized by law, or any regulatory requirements or provisions;
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process, investigations, regulatory or governmental enquiries or for other legal or regulatory purposes
- Resolve any disputes with any of our users or shoppers and enforce our agreements with third parties
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Olaben or its third party partners.
- To manage our relationship with you or the organisation you work for and to operate and manage our business and internal reporting.
SCOPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
- We collect personal data directly from you in a variety of ways, including when you: use our website, register for an account, create a profile, call us on the phone, sign up to receive our emails. Sign up for and participate in events, contests, giveaway sweepstakes, promotion or survey that we provide. Interact with us on social media sites such as Facebook or Instagram, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
- The types of information you may provide directly to us include: your name, shipping address, billing address, zip or postal code, telephone number, email address, birth date, credit card or payment information, products and communication preferences, family members, demographic information, or any other information that could be used to contact you or any other information that you may choose to disclose to Olaben.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLYWe automatically collect personal data when you access and use our Services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Your use of our website, such as your browser type, IP address, and operating system version, language settings; access date/times, pages viewed, your use of any hyperlinks available within our Services.
- Transaction Information: such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
- Information collected via cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, including Internet service provider (ISP), Mobile Advertising ID, media access control (MAC) address, or identifiers associated with browser cookies, web beacons and similar technologies we deploy on our Services;
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCESInformation From Third Party Sources: We also receive information about you from other sources, including service providers such as Shopify, PayPal, and Google, and through your interactions with us on social media websites, and we add it to the information we associate with your account.
Fitness studios and providers of online booking tools when you sign up for and participate in classes offered by us;
Our other customers, including when they bring you as a guest to one of our events or list you as an emergency contact;
We collect and use personal data to support our business functions, including to:
SCOPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
- With our Affiliates and Subsidiaries
- With our Service Providers
- In connection with a Corporate Transaction
- With our Professional Advisors
- With Law Enforcement Authorities and Individuals Involved in Legal Proceedings
- With our Consent at your Direction
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will store your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, whether that is to provide services to you, for our own legitimate interests or so that we can comply with the law. We reserve the right to retain it to the full extent not prohibited by law. We may delete Personal Information in our discretion, so you should retain your own records, and not rely upon our storage of any Personal Information, content, or other data.
- We will review the information we hold and when there no longer is a user, legal, or business need for us to hold it, we will either delete it securely or in some cases irreversibly anonymize it. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from our active databases but may remain in our archives.
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
DATA SECURITYThe transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure or private. If you have any questions about the security of personal data collected by Olaben, please contact: email@example.com
We use technical measures such as password protection to protect your data and the systems where they are stored. However, messages you send to us through the Internet or otherwise electronically may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by email. If you choose to send confidential information to us, you accept the risk that a third party may intercept this information.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATAWe retain personal data in accordance with applicable law. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, Olaben will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data it holds if such personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
COMPLAINTSIf you have any complaints concerning Olaben's processing of your Personal Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT USIf you'd like more information about our privacy practices or want us to delete your Personal Information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com